Fire & Smoke DamageA fire in your home or business can be one of the most frightening experiences of your life. Our goal is to help guide you through the process of restoring your home and your belongings.
Containing the damage created by the combination of the resulting smoke and soot requires extensive knowledge and expertise. We have the experience, manpower and equipment necessary to perform emergency services quickly and effectively, reducing the damage to the contents and structure of your property.
Our goal is to get to you as quickly as possible with the equipment and resources necessary to:
- Minimize the existing damage
- Stabilize and secure the structure
- Perform emergency water damage mitigation services if needed
- Pack out salvageable contents if necessary
- Clean, deodorize and restore salvageable structure and contents
- Perform necessary structural repairs
- Fire damage is as much an immediate need as water damage.
Residue removal is considered part of the emergency services for a fire damage because soot, by nature, is extremely acidic -- the longer it remains in place, the more difficult it is to remove. Odors will continue to permeate throughout your property unless the odor is contained.